~Sir Winston Chirchill
- Super Reader - Arley needs support for the last few assemblies, let him know!
- Canada Day - it's coming soon, sign-up next week
- Soap and Stuff for Ann Davis - keep it coming, we need wash clothes and toothbrushes the most
- DCM (7pm) and CLE(5pm) at Yale Secondary June 19
- Convention in Kennewick, if you are interested, let Michelle know
- July 4 - Chilliwack Public Library - Board Meeting at 7pm
- Soup Kitchen this past weekend, 142 clients served
- Trailer will be out Sunday June 18 at the Father's Day Run/Walk - call George for details
Today we had members of the GW Graham Key Club join us this morning. They were in attendance by special invite because this is a special bunch of students. Sheila and Barry invited them and had gifts and certificates to present the Key Clubbers because they are graduating and some of these talented, dedicated and amazing young people have been there since the beginning! You could tell they all cherish their time spent in the GW Graham Key Club because there were tears and smiles. A super special morning for sure!
Thank you Sheila and Barry for being the perfect mentors and thank you Key Clubbers for being you!
Barry wrapped our meeting with a wonderful, powerful musical number "My Father's Son". Thank you everyone for continuing to be awesome!