"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."
We were visited by Pat and Daphne from Riding for the Disabled, some GWG Key Clubbers (Zoey, Leah, Gillian and Jordan) and Natalia Porro.
Natalia delivered a bagful of Komfort Dolls.
- Thank you Natalia!
- Don't forget Key Club needs help Saturday 10am at GWG for their Bottle Drive.
- Also if you have bottles the Sardis Bottle Depot has an account for them, #123.
- See the images above of their card to us.
- After 34 years, the Pacific Riding for the Disabled is closing. Hoping for the best, but closing. The ladies brought albums of all the adventures since 1983, it was touching and amazing. A wonderful flashback from many of our members.
- These ladies have done amazing work throughout our community and estimate thousands of children have been supported because of their program, Chilliwack is blessed to have women like Pat and Daphne.
- Moments and information from the Bahath fundraiser Monday night (check out the Facebook page for photos)
- Super Reader, assemblies under control and Arley with all the details, he shared some great photos too, check out Instagram for them.
- Nominations for elections open next Tuesday, April 18, Ernie will have the nomination sheet.
- McHappy Day is coming up on May 3rd.
- Knock and Walk is on May 3rd.
- Inside ride at W.J. Mouat is on May 4th, Dennis has all the information.
- Soup Kitchen on Saturday past served 139 meals.
- Going to start collecting toiletries for Ann Davis, the specific list will be in your emails.
Of course, we are coming up on the busy season!
Talk soon, and have an amazing one!