"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today."
~Mr. Fred Rogers
It was a calm in house meeting was up for this morning. Dennis had a slideshow from his trip to Panama, which looked incredible and warm! And we did updates and enjoyed a few good laughs!
- Trailer is out for the first time this season April 1st for the plowing match, there was a sign up sheet that went around, if you can help out, contact George.
- Arley handed out a whole list of new Super Reader dates for the month of April. If you are available, let Arley know.
- Barry D. informed us that the Planning Committee for Canada Day has started meeting, so details about the Pancake breakfast and our involvement will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
- Michelle invited everyone to come watch a field hockey game with her senior girls playing a team from Alberta on Sunday April 9 at 10:30am (ish) at Townsend Turf
- Sheila got the final numbers from Santa Shuffle (the Salvation Army food bank Christmas fundraiser) a total of $3308.50 was raised in its first year, so very promising for this coming year.
- Regional Conference is April 8 in Mount Vernon, there are 3 of us going, let Michelle know if you are interested in attending.
- April Board Meeting is set for April 4, 7pm at the Chilliwack Public library.
- The Golden Ears 150th Birthday Bash was a great night for all who attended, we even heard that Barry and Mary won stuff!
- Also GW Graham Key Club is still taking bottle donations at the Sardis Bottle Depot under account #123, so if you able to help their efforts, it is greatly appreciated
Yours in Kiwanis,