"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong."
~ Albert Einstein
- A sweet card came in fromt he GW Graham Key Club seniors, give it a read!
- That being said, Key Club is coming to visit us June 13!
- Super Reader, Arley has the last of the days for assemblies, talk to him about your availability.
- Canada Day, July 1, is coming at us quickly, Al is on it and will keep us posted. Thank you Al!
- Sardis Secondary Key Club Tea is June 1 at 3:30pm at the SSS library.
- Trailer will be at Vedder Park for the walk for MS arounf 9:30am on Sunday May 28.
- Saturday Night is the Chilliwack Club's birthday celebration at the Capital Restaurant at 5:30pm.
- Don't forget Chilliwack's clothing sale is Friday and Saturday! Help them out, give them a visit at the Salvation Army!
We welcomed back Dr. Rob Lees. Dr. Lees is visiting us again to pick up our donation towards the Chilliwack Youth Mental Health Initiative of making counselling services available during public functions. We are excited to continue supporting this organization. Thank you Dr. Lees and Dr. Madill for all you do for our youth in Chilliwack.
Ivana also recommended their Wine for Whiskers fundraiser (Click link for more information). She also reminded us that September 10 is Paws for a Cause.
We are very fortunate to have such dedicated individuals dedicated to education and animals.
Thank you for all you do!
See you next week,