The first to forgive is the strongest.
The first to forget is the happiest.
It was delightful to hear the particulars of the Huskers football organization. It really resonated with all of us, their message about the importance of community and education. These gentleman and the whole Huskers organization are clearly dedicated to Chilliwack, the sport of football and to developing well- balanced individuals.
We have been supporting the Huskers football program for a few years now and it is exciting- their optimism to compete and being active members in the City of Chilliwack.
As for our club updates:
- A brief overview of the Canada Day awesome was provided.
- A reminder the Board Meeting at the Chilliwack Public Library at 7pm tonight.
- Peter B. shared an assortment of scholarship thank you letters.
- A soup kitchen update was given
- And a very Happy 4th of July to everyone!
Yours in Service,