Restorative Justice is as busy as ever, the youngest client is 8, the oldest is 89!
There is also a spike in receiving individuals with greater mental health issues, which is allowing individuals to be recommended towards proper treatment and support!
It is also wonderful to hear that some youth programs are expanding in the schools and gaining more traction as better options to being involved in the court system.
You can check out Restorative Justice's website for more information: http://www.restoringjustice.ca/
- ORN first night of service is just a little over 1 week away! Get ready for the busy season!
- Networking, aka Inter-clubbing, is in full swing, and our Lt.G loves the company! If you are available to visit with other clubs, let us know.
- Kiwanis Soup Kitchen needs plastic shopping bags to ease distribution, if you have some extras, can you bring them in on for the first meeting of December
- Sardis Kiwanis Christmas Party is December 9 - sign-up sheet went around, contact Dennis as he is collecting the numbers for food
- Salvation Army kettles starts on November 17, the Sardis Kiwanis Club will be doing Kettles on November 24
- Key Clubs are bagging at Superstore for donations, both clubs did very well! Raising over $1000 for KCCP
- Kids Christmas Party
- November 13, we shopped
- November 20, we wrap tonight
- December 2, we host
- Trying something NEW, the last meeting of the month will be a roundtable in the AM, we will meet at the Jolly Miller at 6:30 for an evening social, so for November 27, the AM meeting will be a roundtable and we will see you at the Jolly Miller.
- Do not forget to check out our Facebook page and Instagram account!
- Bahath calendars are for sale, check out the Super Reader shirts that feature in the calendar, the dinner fundraiser is coming up in April.
- Builders Club at Mt. Slesse is in full swing!