Today we had Councillor, Executive Director of the Chilliwack Hospice Society and Sardis Kiwanis friend, Sue Attrill at our meeting to talk updates from her last visit, and the upcoming election on October 20. We had some very in-depth questions for her, and it was a real treat to help celebrate the successes within the City of Chilliwack.
If you want more information about her specific successes, and platform, visit her website: Sue Attrill.
It is a very exciting time this election so it is nice to see individuals taking the time to talk to the service groups of Chilliwack.
- Board Meeting T.B.A.
- Soup Kitchen - October 6 - All hands on Deck
- Operation Red Nose - Getting geared up again, applications coming mid-October
- Inside Ride - Build your team October 26 at Sardis Secondary, help raise money for Kids Cancer Programs at BC Children's Hospital
- Lt. G. Update - DCM October 22, in Sumas @7pm
- Plowing Match - trailer is in Rosedale October 6 for this year's edition of the plowing match
- Super Reader - It has begun, Arley will keep us posted weekly, if you are available, please help support our youth and literacy
Yours in Service,