- A card was circulated for Valerie Tunbridge, the meeting voted on sending a donation to the Spina Bifida organization in her name from our Club for all her work for the cause.
- GW Graham Bottle Drive - Thank you Barry and team!
They have an account set-up at the Sardis Bottle Depot, so bring your empties in from the holidays and help the Key Clubbers attend District Convention in Portland.
- Super Reader Assemblies have started - Thank you Arley and team!
66 students at Robertson last week, 374 at Promontory
- Soup Kitchen
Saturday past was January's soup kitchen, 139 meals served.
- Operation Red Nose - Thank you Ken, Derek, Ann and team!
Final touches and clean-up items left, thank you for all your hard work and dedication. A small crew is finishing up with the shadow boxes and evaluation of this year.
- Students of the Month - Thank you Peter!
Peter pleasantly reminded us that we have Students of the Month coming up on January 31 and February 7. First one in our new location, so maybe try to be early for a seat.
Till next week, cheers,