Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with positive, nourishing, and uplifting people who believe in you, encourage you to go after your dreams and applaud your victories.
~ Jack Cranfield
Our calendars are packed and I hope everyone can enjoy some downtime too.
In terms of what is going on, we have a lot happening. ORN is full on now. The first 2 nights of service we did 16 rides Friday and 48 rides on Saturday. We are still looking for volunteers for NYE, so if you can, please consider it. Brian also reminded us of our own Christmas party is December 4, at 6pm for fellowship, 7pm for dinner.
- Barry B has calendars for sale to help out Virginia $15.
- Arley had a wonderful thank you card from Greendale Elementary for Super Reader.
- Santa Shuffle, the fundraiser for the Salvation Army, happens on December 3rd, if you can help out contact Sheila.
- FVDES is welcomeing any Kiwanian to their Robotic morning next Tuesday at 10:30am at FVDES- email Michelle if you are interested in atending
- Ken reminded us that dues are now payable at your convenience
- Key Club is coming for a visit on December 6.
- Communications that were circulated were: Update Letter from the Chilliwack Hospital Foundation, CKI thank you cards, and a SIGN update
Sue then talked about our wonderful City.
All the work being done.
The homeless issue.
The tax increase.
We asked lots of great questions and she provided us with lots of awesome answers and information. Thank you Sue, for all your time! Your expertise was greatly appreciated.
I trust everyone will have an awesome week, we will see you at ORN on Friday night!
Yours in Service and Webbed Feet,