~ Eleanor Roosevelt
I hope everyone gets the chance to slow down and enjoy the days.
Some club updates include:
- Soup Kitchen happened this last weekend, 101 service hours provided with 137 clients fed.
- Do not forget we have the Bahath fundraiser tonight. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
- May 24 at 3:30 we have the Key Club Tea in the Pit at Sardis Secondary.
- Knock and Walk - Pete S has all the details and sign-up
- Run for Mom - Pete S has all the details and sign-up
- Thank you to all that attended the SIGN dinner fundraiser in Abbotsford, you helped raise over $5000 and Jack was in attendance.
We finished with a fantastic round of Happy Bucks.
For the good of Kiwanis, make it a great week.